Saturday, April 23, 2016

It's finally spring! School's almost out and birds are chirping as I awake every morning. I am thankful for this time of year. Many become refreshed in this season; I'm one of them. Back in February, I spoke for a great group of women from a church in my town. They were receptive, kind, and so attentive. After speaking, my host, who has a heart for people, made some interesting comments. She hopes we as a "church family" would come together more as the body of Christ, renew our commitment to win the lost, and actually become who we were meant to become while on this Earth. I totally agreed with her, and am trying to remind myself daily what life, right here, right now, should be, according to God's Word. In March, I spoke in Hannibal, MO to another wonderful group of ladies at their prayer meeting. So full of life they were! I was truly blessed by their cordial kindnesses and true worship of our Lord Jesus. They welcomed me with great love and support, for which I'm eternally grateful and have asked me to come back to teach on healing. It is so much fun to be in the right place at the right time. I thank the Lord for arranging such meetings, to glorify Him!! Today, wherever you're at in life, take the time to really get to know the Lord more. I intend to do the same. There's nothing that can replace that dynamic relationship we've been granted by God Himself. Go in peace, rest in the finished works of the cross, and go help someone know what you know. Your life will never be the same. We're in the "Kingdom Age" to rule & reign with Jesus! Let's do it together and watch the world become a better place! Until next time, keep praying, believing, and winning the lost souls. Shalom   

No comments:

Post a Comment