Thursday, February 20, 2020

New beginnings

I haven't published anything for a while, but felt compelled by the Lord to update my blog today. Time gets away from me as I get involved with many activities that I love. Bible study, jail ministry, addiction support group, and Healing School keep me busy. I enjoy reaching out to help those that are lost in this world, just like Jesus did.

Today at Healing School, we were reminded how important it is to JUST DO WHAT THE LORD ASKS US TO DO! Although our lives are mundane at times, we must stay the course. God is in our future, preparing for us our glorious destiny. Many have said this will be the year we walk in the fullness of  the plans and purposes of the Lord.The enemy always fights the plan of God, but as we believe God's word above all over voices clamoring for our attention, we'll hear and complete the assignment he has for us.

We are greatly favored, highly blessed, and deeply loved by Him. There are many adjustments in this existence called life and we cannot do it on our own, but as we allow the Holy Spirit to be our Helper in every area, we can win the battles we face. Take heart today that God's got you and that His plan for you will prevail. Love God, love others, and love yourself. Everything will work for your good. Peace to you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment