Friday, October 23, 2015

Fall is here!

As I looked out my window this afternoon, I noticed the leaves falling off all my backyard trees. Yes, fall is here! Where has the time gone this year? I am anticipating cooler weather, hot tea, sweatshirts & jeans, baking, and candle burning again though! I've had to remind myself that my book is not me, only my experience with the Healer. I must live in the moment and not miss the important events in my life, so book events have had to take a backseat.  I've been back to school for almost a trimester now and that has taken up much of my time. Exciting football games, watching my grandsons have taken priority too. There have also been fun birthday parties, church and family time as well, that I love.  However, my book has done very well at Walgreen's, in Keokuk, this last summer. Additionally, all my books sold at the Wildrose bookstore in Iowa City Hospital, which I will replenish. The Lost Canvas, Willow Tree, and Java River here in Keokuk have my book available for purchase. The Bookmark in Ft. Madison still has a few, as well as Burlington Christian Gift & Book Shoppe if you're in that area. The Quincy, Mall will be having a book-signing on Black Friday. It will be held at Quincy Books (Quincy, Illinois) on November 27, 2015 from 9-1pm. Several local authors, including myself, have signed up, so if you're out & about, please drop by to check out the new books and let a friend know too. Books make great gifts!This last printing of my book is almost gone. as I've been able to give away many who need to hear about the healing power of Jesus. God always makes sure I run into the right people that need the healing message that never changes. Until next time, "Happy reading to all you avid book readers out there!" There's nothing like curling up on the couch with your favorite book is there? I will leave you with this quote from page 89 in My Journey to Healing: "Do Not Give Up! Grace Will See You Through.

No comments:

Post a Comment